Sunday, July 17, 2016

My Officially Farewell to Ubiquitous Faction (Resigning from Clan)

As of 07/17/2016 I am no longer a deputy or a clan member of Ubiquitous.  We had some good and some bad times in Ubiquitous however my leave isn't because I wanted to be killed by another faction.  It's time for me to spread my wings and move on.  I know that leaving Ubiquitous faction was not a wise idea.  I also made my ex-faction members upset by leaving the faction.  However I was being targeted and PKed to a point that the only option I had was to leave Ubiquitous.  Sad to say but I had to choose this option or I'll be target for them.  Even if this PK faction refuses to allow a truce for Ubiquitous from 2 weeks from now.    Then my actions are unforgivable and I am truly sorry  D2ofJapan, NHK, Taicer, and the rest of the members of Ubiquitous.  Maybe I'll come back when the war ends.  However for now all I can say is that I am sorry.

P.S I don't plan to join any other factions in the future.

Your friend,
Tears0fBlood


No comments:

Post a Comment